Some moms plan to exclusively feed their baby from their breast. But there are times, either planned or unexpected, when breastfeeding moms need to be away from…;
Unfortunately, your request exceeds the current stock. Please choose a quantity less than 13 to proceed. Thanks!
Lansinoh® Manual Breast Pump Only left 12 in stock.
Convenient and portable, the Lansinoh® Manual Breast Pump is ideal for occasional use at home or on the go. Switch easily between two pumping modes, Stimulation and Expression, to aid in let-down and maximize pumping efficiency. The ergonomic easy-express™ handle reduces hand fatigue, and two sizes of flanges, standard (25mm) and large (30.5mm), ensure ideal suction and pumping comfort.
The Lansinoh® Manual Breast Pump is also a part of the Lansinoh® Pump-Store-Feed solution. The wide neck bottle makes milk transfer easier and are compatible with the NaturalWave™ Nipple so you can pump, store and feed, all with the same bottle.
New! Pump directly into Lansinoh® Breastmilk Storage Bags with your Lansinoh® pump! Learn how here.
The Lansinoh Difference
Two-phase technology assists with milk let-down for more efficient pumping. Easily transition between stimulation and expression modes with a press of the lever.
Each pump comes with two sizes of Lansinoh® ComfortFit® flanges (standard 25mm and large 30.5mm) for every woman's ideal suction and fit.
- Two modes, Stimulation & Expression, for more milk in less time.
- ComfortFit™ flanges – Includes 2 sizes (standard & large) for ideal suction & fit.
- Ergonomic easy-express handles reduces hand fatigue.
- Fewer parts – simple to use, simple to clean.
- Wide-neck bottles that fit across the Lansinoh® range, use one bottle to pump, store and feed.
- Also includes the NaturalWave™ Nipple, cap and collar and samples of the #1 selling breastmilk storage bag.
- BPA and BPS Free.
- 2 ComfortFit™ Flanges.
- 2 Lansinoh® mOmma® Bottles.
- Lansinoh® mOmma® NaturalWave™ Nipple, collar and cap.
- Lansinoh® Breastmilk Storage Bag samples.
- Bottle Stand.
You have the breast pump – now what? These tips, and a little practice, will go a long way in getting the most out of it…
There’s growing buzz around the concept of “power pumping.” If you are a breastfeeding mom who is regularly using a double electric breast pump, it’s worth understanding…
Click the link below to read more Help & Advice articles.