Some moms plan to exclusively feed their baby from their breast. But there are times, either planned or unexpected, when breastfeeding moms need to be away from…;
Unfortunately, your request exceeds the current stock. Please choose a quantity less than 4 to proceed. Thanks!
SignaturePro™ Double Electric Breast Pump - Insurance 1 ct Only left 3 in stock.
The Lansinoh® SignaturePro® provides advanced technology in a compact, convenient pump.
Three pumping styles and eight adjustable suction levels and a digital display allow you to select the setting that works best for you. A closed-system design reduces the number of parts cleaned and prevents bacteria and mold growth. And its compact size and quiet motor make it convenient for the mom on-the-go.
Exclusive set for reimbursed channels includes pump base, expression set and two storage bottles with caps.
Now available for in-store pickup at your local Target!
New! Pump directly into Lansinoh® Breastmilk Storage Bags with your Lansinoh® pump! Learn how here.
- 3 customizable pumping styles mimic baby’s natural feeding patterns to maximize milk production.
- Hygienic, closed system keeps milk from entering tubing or motor to help prevent mold and bacteria.
- Independently adjustable suction and comfort modes.
- BPA and BPS Free.
- Includes AC Adapter or can be used with 6 AA batteries for on the go pumping (batteries not included).
- Lansinoh® Signature Pro® Double Electric Breast Pump base unit.
- 2 5oz Lansinoh® mOmma® Bottles.
- 2 Breast flange bodies.
- 2 Storage Caps.
- 2 Feeding Collars.
- 2 Standard ComfortFit™ flanges (25mm).
- 2 extra valves.
- 3 Connection tubes and tubing connectors.
- AC adapter.
- Pump manual with everything you need to know to get started.
You have the breast pump – now what? These tips, and a little practice, will go a long way in getting the most out of it…
There’s growing buzz around the concept of “power pumping.” If you are a breastfeeding mom who is regularly using a double electric breast pump, it’s worth understanding…
Click the link below to read more Help & Advice articles.