Some moms plan to exclusively feed their baby from their breast. But there are times, either planned or unexpected, when breastfeeding moms need to be away from…;
Unfortunately, your request exceeds the current stock. Please choose a quantity less than 92 to proceed. Thanks!
Smartpump™ Double Electric Breast Pump - Insurance 1 ct Only left 91 in stock.
A Smarter Way to Pump! Lansinoh’s New Smartpump™ Double Electric Breastpump uses Bluetooth® technology to connect seamlessly to the Lansinoh Baby App to track pumping sessions, baby's activities and more, simplifying your pumping routine. Three customizable pumping styles mimic baby's natural feeding pattern to maximize milk production and comfort. Hygienic closed system design guarantees no milk backup in tubing or motor for easier cleaning.
Exclusive set for reimbursed channels includes two standard ComfortFit™ flanges with soft, flexible rims for ideal fit and comfort, two storage bottles with caps, and two bottle stands. Lansinoh's wide-neck bottles make milk transfer easier and are compatible with the Lansinoh® NaturalWave® Nipple, so you can pump, store and feed baby, all with the same bottle.
New! Pump directly into Lansinoh® Breastmilk Storage Bags with your Lansinoh® pump! Learn how here.
Learn more about the Lansinoh Baby App here!
- Connects to your smartphone and the Lansinoh® Baby App for tracking, reminders and more.
- 3 customizable pumping styles mimic baby’s natural feeding patterns to maximize milk production.
- Hygienic, closed system keeps milk from entering tubing or motor to help prevent mold and bacteria.
- Independently adjustable suction and comfort modes.
- BPA and BPS Free.
- Includes AC Adapter or can be used with 6 AA batteries for on the go pumping (batteries not included)
- Lansinoh® Smartpump™ Double Electric Breast Pump base unit.
- 2 5oz Lansinoh® mOmma® Bottles.
- 2 Breast Flange Bodies.
- 2 Storage Caps.
- 2 Feeding Collars.
- 2 Standard ComfortFit™ flanges (25mm).
- 2 Lansinoh® mOmma® NaturalWave™ Nipples and caps.
- 2 Bottle stands.
- 2 extra valves.
- 3 Connection tubes and tubing connectors.
- AC adapter.
- Cooler bag with ice pack.
- Tote Bag.
- Pump manual with everything you need to know to get started.
You have the breast pump – now what? These tips, and a little practice, will go a long way in getting the most out of it…
There’s growing buzz around the concept of “power pumping.” If you are a breastfeeding mom who is regularly using a double electric breast pump, it’s worth understanding…
Click the link below to read more Help & Advice articles.